WELCOME TO FREE SPIRIT AUTOMOTIVE LTD OF LEIGHTON BUZZARD
9am - 6pm Monday to Friday
What you will need to provide.
To help us investigate and try to resolve your complaint, please provide us with the following information:
- Your name and address;
- Details of how we can contact you;
- A clear description of your complaint;
- Details of what you would like us to do to rectify the situation; and
- If appropriate, copies of any relevant supporting documentation.
- Our commitment to you.
- We'll thoroughly investigate your complaint and offer a fair response that will take into account all the information available to us
- We will do our best to resolve your complaint quickly, by the end of the next business day if possible. If this is not possible, and your complaint relates to our credit broking, we will:
- within 5 working days, provide a written acknowledgement of your complaint and give you the details of who is handling the case and how to contact them
- keep you updated on the progress of your complaint, and
- within 8 weeks of receiving your complaint, we will either: write to you with our final response and the reasons for providing this response, or explain why we are not in a position to
- We may not always provide the answer you are looking for, but we'll make sure we offer a clear explanation for our decision
What if I remain unhappy with your response?
If you are dissatisfied with either our final response, or the reasons for any delay in providing our final response you may be able to ask the Financial Ombudsman Service for an independent review.
To be able to ask them for an independent review your complaint must be in relation to our credit broking activities that is to say any marketing material or recommendations we make in relation to any finance offers and you must have given us the opportunity to find a resolution first. You must also be a private individual, or a business, charity or trust with an annual turnover of less than 2 million euros and fewer than 10 employees.
If you wish to pursue your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service you must do so within 6 months from the date on which we send you our final response letter. The Financial Ombudsman's details are:
- The Financial Ombudsman Service
- Exchange Tower
- E14 9SR
0300 123 9 123
You may also raise a complaint with any of the trade bodies listed below.
Non-credit related complaint procedure
If your complaint is not related to credit brokering you can seek advice and help from Trading Standards. Listed below are their contact details to help you with any complaint.